Tuesday, 9 April 2013

List of Tests and Fees

List of Tests and Fees
Sl. No.Test CodeTest NameFee (Rs.)
1114 Account Test for Executive Officers 50
2176 Account Test for Subordinate Officers - Part I 50
3190 Account Test for Subordinate Officers - Part II 50
4018 Adv.Lang.Test for Officers of TNESS-Tamil P-I & P-II (018&045) 100
5197 Agricultural Department Test for Members of TNMS 50
6198 Agricultural Department Test for Tech. Officers 50
7125 Agricultural Marketing Dept Employees Test 50
8139 Animal Husbandry Departmental Test 50
9079 Comm.Tax Dept-Lang.Test for Members - Gujarathi 50
10080 Comm.Tax Dept-Lang.Test for Members - Hindi 50
11171 Commercial Taxes Act - Part I 50
12182 Commercial Taxes Act - Part II 50
13199 Commercial Taxes Act - Part III 50
14044 Co-op Dept - Auditing - Paper-II 50
15029 Co-op Dept - Auditing Paper-I 50
16059 Co-op Dept - Banking 50
17098 Co-op Dept - Book-Keeping 50
18068 Co-op Dept - Co-op.Management & Admn.Paper-I 50
19086 Co-op Dept - Co-op.Management & Admn.Paper-II 50
20003 Co-op Dept - Co-operation Paper-I 50
2116 Co-op Dept - Co-operation Paper-II 50
22070 Crml Judicial Test Part I - IPC (Gen.Princ.)&(Det. Appln.)(070&102) 100
23094 Crml Judicial Test Part II-Code of Crml Proc.(G.P) & (D.A)(094&122) 100
24142 Crml Judicial Test Part III 50
25004 Edu.Dept-Deputy Inspectors Test - Paper-I 50
26017 Edu.Dept-Deputy Inspectors Test - Paper-II 50
27119 Edu.Dept-Dy.Inspector Test-Educational Statistics 50
28058 Edu.Dept-Spl.Lang.Test for Officers Higher Std - P-I & P-II(058&067) 100
29105 Electricity Department Account Test - Paper-I & Paper-II(105&120) 100
30007 Evaluation & Applied Research Dept. Test 50
31030 Fire Ser.- Departmental Test 50
32008 Fire Ser.- Manual of Firemanship - Paper-I & Paper-II(008&021) 100
33184 Fisheries Dept Test I 50
34009 Fisheries Dept Test II Part A - Theory & Practical(009&022) 100
35031 Fisheries Dept Test II Part B - Theory & Practical(031&046) 100
36060 Fisheries Dept Test II Part C - Theory & Practical(060&075) 100
37173 Forest Dept-Draughtsman Grade III-Exam.in Law 50
38185 Forest Dept-Draughtsman Grade III-Exam.Off.Prc&Acc 50
39200 Forest Dept-Standing Orders-Bd.of Rev. & Ser.Rules 50
40069 Forest Sub.Ser.Officer-Forest Law - Paper-I & Paper-II(069&106) 100
41084 Forest Sub.Ser.Officer-Office Proc&Accts -Paper-I & Paper-II(084&126) 100
42083 Forest-TN Forest Dept Code &TN Acct.Code Vol.III (WOB & WB)(083&107) 100
43087 General Educational Test of the SSLC Std-GE/GK(087&093) 100
44090 General Educational Test of the SSLC Std-GT/GK(090&093) 100
45203 Government Press Officers Departmental Test 50
46104 H&RW-Audit Clerks in Accts Br.of CE(H&RW) Paper-I 50
47124 H&RW-Audit Clerks in Accts Br.of CE(H&RW) Paper-II 50
48010 H&RW-Audit Supdt.in Accts.Br.of CE(H&RW) Paper-I 50
4915 H&RW-Audit Supdt.in Accts.Br.of CE(H&RW) Paper-II 50
50027 H&RW-Audit Supdt.in Accts.Br.of CE(H&RW) Paper-III 50
51108 H&RW-Audit Supdt.in Accts.Br.of CE(H&RW) Paper-IV 50
52127 H&RW-Audit Supdt.in Accts.Br.of CE(H&RW) Paper-V 50
53135 H&RW-Officers & Sub Account Test - Paper-I & Paper-II(135&153) 100
54132 HR&CE (Admin) Dept Test Paper I 50
55206 HR&CE (Admin) Dept Test Paper II 50
56140 HR&CE-Appt as A.A.Os in Audit Wing-Part-I A 50
57158 HR&CE-Appt as A.A.Os in Audit Wing-Part-I B 50
58174 HR&CE-Appt as A.A.Os in Audit Wing-Part-II A 50
59186 HR&CE-Appt as A.A.Os in Audit Wing-Part-II B 50
60011 Inds.Dept-Suprs-Indl.Co-op.- Co-op.Gen.- Paper-I & Paper-II(011&023) 100
61047 Inds.Dept-Suprs-Indl.Co-op.- Indl. Co-operation 50
62061 Inds.Dept-Suprs-Indl.Coop.Busi.Admn.Incl.Cost.Acct 50
63032 Inds.Dept-Suprs-Indl.Coop-Co-op.Accts.&Audit-Bk&Sp 50
64121 Jail Dept-Officers of Probation Br-Part I - Sec.-A & Sec.-B(121&137) 100
65152 Jail Dept-Officers of Probation Br-Part II Sec.- A & Sec.- B(152&155) 100
66136 Jail Test Part I - Indian Penal Code 50
67177 Jail Test Part I - Laws, Rules,Regulns &Order Rel. 50
68154 Jail Test Part I - The Code of Crml Procedure 50
69194 Jail Test Part II 50
70081 JAs in Admntr.Gen&Official Trustee - Paper-I & Paper-II(081&109) 100
71110 Judl.Dept Members-Civil&Crml Judl.Test - Part-I 50
72128 Judl.Dept Members-Civil&Crml Judl.Test - Part-II 50
73141 Judl.Dept Members-Civil&Crml Judl.Test - Part-III 50
74178 Khadi & Village Industries Board-Paper-I 50
75195 Khadi & Village Industries Board-Paper-II 50
76063 L.F.A.Dept-Commercial Book-Keeping 50
77201 L.F.A.Dept-Local Acts & Rules Framed Thereunder 50
78143 Labour and Factories Dept Test - Part-A 50
79159 Labour and Factories Dept Test - Part-B 50
80168 Municipal Admn.Dept-Municipal Commr.Test-Part-I 50
81179 Municipal Admn.Dept-Municipal Commr.Test-Part-II 50
82006 National Employment Ser.-Test for Members of TNMS 50
83020 National Employment Ser.-Test for Officers 50
84123 Panchayat Dev.Dept - Officers - Paper I 50
85002 Panchayat Dev.Dept - Officers - Paper II 50
86138 Panchayat Dev.Dept - Officers - Paper III 50
87156 Panchayat Dev.Dept - Officers - Paper IV 50
88157 Panchayat Dev.Dept - Officers - Paper V 50
89202 Panchayat Development Account Test 50
90111 Police Dept Test for Junior Assistants 50
91187 PWD-Account Test for PWD Officers & Sub.-Part I 50
92204 PWD-Account Test for PWD Officers & Sub.-Part II 50
93145 Registration Dept Test Group-I Paper-I 50
94161 Registration Dept Test Group-I Paper-II 50
95196 Registration Dept Test Group-II 50
96188 Registration Dept Test Group-III 50
97112 Revenue Test - Part-I - Paper-I 50
98130 Revenue Test - Part-I - Paper-II 50
99146 Revenue Test - Part-II 50
100162 Revenue Test - Part-III 50
101103 Rural Welfare Officer (Women) Dept.Test Paper-A 50
102169 Rural Welfare Officer (Women) Dept.Test-Paper-B 50
103180 Rural Welfare Officer (Women) Dept.Test-Paper-C 50
104131 SAS-Subordinate Accnts Service Exam-Part I A 50
105148 SAS-Subordinate Accnts Service Exam-Part I B 50
106085 SAS-Subordinate Accnts Service Exam-Part II A 50
107115 SAS-Subordinate Accnts Service Exam-Part II B 50
108164 SAS-Subordinate Accnts Service Exam-Part II C 50
109001 Second Class Language Test (Full Test) Parts ABC&D 50
110209 Second Class Language Test Part D Only 50
111147 Stationery and Printing Dept.Test - Part A 50
112163 Stationery and Printing Dept.Test - Part B 50
113074 Survey Dept-Computation Test - Paper-I 50
114096 Survey Dept-Computation Test - Paper-II 50
115073 Survey Dept-Deputy Surveyors Test - Paper-I 50
116095 Survey Dept-Deputy Surveyors Test - Paper-II 50
117072 Survey Dept-Field Surveyors Test - Paper-I 50
118089 Survey Dept-Field Surveyors Test - Paper-II 50
119062 Survey Dept-Head Surveyors &Sub Asst Test-Paper-I 50
120088 Survey Dept-Head Surveyors &Sub Asst Test-Paper-II 50
121039 Survey Dept-Revenue Draughtsman Test - Paper-I 50
122054 Survey Dept-Revenue Draughtsman Test - Paper-II 50
123071 Survey Dept-Revenue Draughtsman Test - Paper-III 50
124097 Survey Dept-Revenue Draughtsman Test - Paper-IV 50
125170 T.N.P.S.C - TNSM Vol I for the Staff of TNPSC 50
126208 Tamil Nadu Government Office Manual Test 50
127144 Tamil Nadu Maritime Board Test - Higher Grade 50
128160 Tamil Nadu Maritime Board Test - Lower Grade 50
129129 Tamil Nadu Medical Code 50
130210 Third Class Language Test - Hindi 50
131211 Third Class Language Test - Kannada 50
132212 Third Class Language Test - Malayalam 50
133213 Third Class Language Test - Tamil 50
134214 Third Class Language Test - Telugu 50
135215 Third Class Language Test - Urdu 50
136005 TNEB - Accounts Officers in the TNEB - Paper-I & Paper-II(005&019) 100
137172 TNEB - Appt as Int.Audit Officer-Audit Br-Paper-I & Paper-II(0172&183) 100
138034 Translation Test - I Paper (English to Kannada) 50
139035 Translation Test - I Paper (English to Malayalam) 50
140036 Translation Test - I Paper (English to Tamil) 50
141037 Translation Test - I Paper (English to Telugu) 50
142038 Translation Test - I Paper (English to Urdu) 50
143033 Translation Test - I Paper(English to Hindi) 50
144048 Translation Test - II Paper (Hindi to English) 50
145049 Translation Test - II Paper (Kannada to English) 50
146050 Translation Test - II Paper (Malayalam to English) 50
147051 Translation Test - II Paper (Tamil to English) 50
148052 Translation Test - II Paper (Telugu to English) 50
149053 Translation Test - II Paper (Urdu to English) 50
150205 Transport Dept-Code of Crml Procedure 50
151189 Transport Dept-Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 Etc. 50
152175 Treasuries & Acct.Dept-Subordinate Officers Test 50
153181 TWAD-Water Supply & Drainage Board Staff Test 50
154113 Wakf Board - Paper-I (Detailed Applications) 50
15582 Wakf Board - Paper-II (General Principles) 50

No comments:

Post a Comment